- Natural ingredients
- Traditional cooking methods
- 100% natural preservation: quick freezing
- Highly specialised, creating customised products from scratch or to your briefing
- We provide solutions
- We’re an extension of your kitchen
- Corporate Social Responsibility
The original, since 2005
Exquisitarium began making the slab of suckling pig from the very start, in 2005, with piglets from Segovia, weighing less than 8 kg and carefully de-boned to keep the skin on the meat. We continue to do so today, with the same care. With the skin on one side of the slab, it is easier to serve crunchy. Quality makes the difference.
laQina is exQuisitarium’s new culinary space. , hosting the following activities:
- Cooking classes. We are active participants in the Impulsa2026 programme, which aims to promote social activity in the area, and we give this activity a culinary spin.
- Tastings/presentations and pairing of products from different areas. Wine, cheese, oil, ….
- A culinary space to present products to business groups and foodies.
- Training the sales force and their clients on our products.