- Natural ingredients
- Traditional cooking methods
- 100% natural preservation: quick freezing
- Creating good frozen ready made meals, customised products from scratch or to your briefing
- We provide solutions
- We’re an extension of your kitchen
- Corporate Social Responsibility
What “pulled” refers to: This refers to meat that has been cooked slowly over low heat for a long period of time; it needs to cook for 7-8 hours or more until it becomes tender, which causes the meat to soften enough to weaken the connective tissue, enabling it to be easily pulled apart or separated into strands, hence the definition.
Pulled Pork with barbecue sauce, one of the most well-known recipes, is originally an American dish but it is now popular all over the world.
When the low temperatures arrive, we tend to vary our habits and adapt one’s diet to new bodily needs in order to maintain a healthy balance. We look for ways to obtain energy to maintain a balanced temperature. We also have to avoid foods that do not provide the necessary nutrients that our bodies need, such as sweets, flours and other foods that will only make us gain weight.