- Natural ingredients
- Traditional cooking methods
- 100% natural preservation: quick freezing
- Highly specialised, creating customised products from scratch or to your briefing
- We provide solutions
- We’re an extension of your kitchen
- Corporate Social Responsibility
What comes to mind when you think of “summer”? Heat, beaches, vacations… and of course a nice paella. Foreign tourists who visit our country in the summer have the same thought—they don’t want to leave without tasting it. Making a good paella isn’t easy, and it takes a lot of time, time that restaurants and chiringuitos on the beach often don’t have.
laQina is exQuisitarium’s new culinary space. , hosting the following activities:
- Cooking classes. We are active participants in the Impulsa2026 programme, which aims to promote social activity in the area, and we give this activity a culinary spin.
- Tastings/presentations and pairing of products from different areas. Wine, cheese, oil, ….
- A culinary space to present products to business groups and foodies.
- Training the sales force and their clients on our products.