- Natural ingredients
- Traditional cooking methods
- 100% natural preservation: quick freezing
- Creating good frozen ready made meals, customised products from scratch or to your briefing
- We provide solutions
- We’re an extension of your kitchen
- Corporate Social Responsibility
The benefits of frozen products have become increasingly popular, although part of the population may be unfamiliar with the many benefits and believe they are unable to retain nutrients and vitamins the way fresh products can. Nothing could be further from the truth.
What “pulled” refers to: This refers to meat that has been cooked slowly over low heat for a long period of time; it needs to cook for 7-8 hours or more until it becomes tender, which causes the meat to soften enough to weaken the connective tissue, enabling it to be easily pulled apart or separated into strands, hence the definition.
Pulled Pork with barbecue sauce, one of the most well-known recipes, is originally an American dish but it is now popular all over the world.