- Natural ingredients
- Traditional cooking methods
- 100% natural preservation: quick freezing
- Creating good frozen ready made meals, customised products from scratch or to your briefing
- We provide solutions
- We’re an extension of your kitchen
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Reuse: We must buy reusable products, and we must eliminate the use of single-use products such as paper plates.
Refuse: We must refuse to use products that can’t been recycled. We need to clearly get this message across to the companies that produce these products.
Recycle: We need to recycle everything. It’s important to know what resources we have to recycle in our community.
Reduce: If we start by using less, we’ll have less to discard. When we generate less waste, we protect the environment.
Respond: We need to talk to companies and legislators, and express our opinion about the effects of certain products on the environment.
These are five ways to help improve the environment and take care of the planet.
References used: 1622 and 47212
For the crispy mushroom:
- 1 Exquisitarium mushroom cannelloni
Leave the cannelloni to thaw for 10 minutes and pass through the flour, egg and panko or breadcrumbs. Fry in olive oil at 180 ºC until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches at least 65ºC. Dry on absorbent paper.